3382 Bailey Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14215
Est. P&I payment: $3437.39/mo
Description for 3382 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215
Value Range Pricing. Owner will entertain offers between $900,000-$925,000. Amazing Opportunity to own a college rental apartment multi family buildings. Prime for redevelopment with the ability to create over 27 Units with the ability to have 3 commercial units or convert to student housing amenities space! The Proforma analysis is through the roof and could create housing for 30+ Beds and parking for all. If you want a college housing focus, this property is for you. Comes with 3394 and 3395 Bailey Ave as apart of the package.
My Notes for MLS #B1063760
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: 5 + Unit Apartments
- Status: A-Active
- Total Num of Apartments: 23
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1920
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Num of 2 Bedroom Apartment: 5
- Num of 3 Bedroom Apartment: 3
- Driveway Description: Concrete
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Garage Spacesper Apt: No Garage Spaces
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 130
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 60
- Lot Information: Corner Lot
- Lot Number: 26
- Lot Shape: Rectangular
- Num of Acres: 0.1804
- Parking Spacesper Apt: 3 Or More Spaces
- Roof Description: Built-Up/Tar,Rubber Membrane
- Basement Description: Partial
- Floor Description: Hardwood-Some,Laminate-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Other - See Remarks,Oven/Range Electric-Some,Oven/Range Gas-Some,Refrigerator
- Num of 1 Bedroom Apartment: 14
- Num of Stories: 2
- Sq Ft Total: 13,959
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: Baseboard,Wall A/C Units-Some
- Num of Heating Units: 1
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- City Village Tax: 10,823
- Incomeexpense Information: Estimated,Projected,Provided By Owner
- Operating Expenses Include: Gas/Oil,Insurance,Utilities,Water / Sewer
- Rent Includes: Heat,Water
- School Tax: 660
- Total Taxes: 14,095
- Town County Tax: 2,612
- School District Name: Buffalo
Street View Not Available
Directions to 3382 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215
Take Main Street to Bailey Ave. ¼ mi south of University of Buffalo South Campus.
The listing information for 3382 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, Realty Squad Inc.
Get Financing for 3382 Bailey Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Coldwell Banker Chubb Aubrey Leonard Real Estate shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2017 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 10/17/2017 at 8:45am